I cannot get aweber.com on my computer. It says it might be Firefox. I have many contacts on aweber.com
This is the message I get when I go to aweber.com: I can never get farther than this message. I don't know a lot about how a computer works - does it have something to do with a firewall or proxy?? I notice others in the question section have this same problem
"The server at www.aweber.com is taking too long to respond.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
i have been unable to get help from anyone that I've asked. I'm hoping you've seen this question often enough to provide me with an answer. If there is a solution, please make it fairly simple to understand. I've worked with computers since 1984, but retired over 10 years ago. I use a computer on a daily basis, but don't know how to fix one.