I cannot save photos from email or facebook to "my pictures" file & have gone through the suggestions up to changing applications in tools/ options/ application
The download window shows 'open' but it is in gray instead of black when I right click. If I double left click, it does nothing. It simply isn't saving the photo. It seems to me it worked a couple of weeks ago but hasn't worked since.
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.524
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
I have reset Mozilla and reset everything else I could.