how do i resize text
i have deleted firefox a couple times since i cannot see it......i have a 22" monitor set to 150% in explorer...i cannot easily see firefox and cannot find how to adjust size.........i prefer firefox...pleas help
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
You can zoom pages by holding down the Ctrl key and using the mouse wheel, or pressing Ctrl + to zoom in and Ctrl - to zoom out.
You can also install the NoSquint extension, which provides a few additional features, like setting a default zoom level.
Use this extension to adjust the font size for the user interface:
- Theme Font & Size Changer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/
- Big Buttons: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/big-buttons/
- Classic (Small) Toolbar Buttons: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/cstbb/
You can use one of these extensions to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/