How can I not receive FAP.temp files - 1000's per day in temporary files.
In C: Users:User:App Data:Local:Temp I receive 1000's of these files a day. e.g. FAPC33A.temp.There os 0 bites in the files. Today I had 1053. I regularly delete these files & empty the Recycle Bin. Today it took 25 min to do this. I don't know it this is a Firefox issue, but could you tell me how I can not receive these files? Do I have a virus or spyware? Is it an issue with a recent Windows Update of Flash Player Update? Any help appreciated. Thank You
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
A few weeks ago
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Delete files, but I don't want to get them in the first place