If I attach a file to an email using Firefox it is received jumbled up but not so if I send the same file with Safari
By jumbled I mean letters, symbols, punctuation marks etc. Total nonsense. If I scan a document then e.mail it using Firefox as my browser, when opened it is a jumble. If I take that same scanned document and e.mail it out using Safari it opens up completely legible. This is new stuff only since today. Heretofore Firefox has been terrific.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 188.8.131.52
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- npmnqmp 071301000022
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0