Why is FIREFOX not working? You're screwwing up my communications.
2nd time in 2-3 days that Firefox would not open at all.There hve been no other changes except for our power being out for 11 days.
Additional System Details
This started when...
yesterday or the day before
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.523
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
Please uninstall Firefox from your computer (save all your personal information if asked) then reinstall the latest version of Firefox from www.getfirefox.com