how do I zoom in?
How do I increase the size of print on a page? In other words, how do zoom in to make the images bigger? I can't find a 'Tools' icon.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello gary, this article should help you out: Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
in short you can use ctrl + +/- or ctrl + mouse scroll to adjust the zoom levels or you'd have to customize the toolbars to add the zoom buttons...
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
If you want to zoom images then make sure that "Zoom Text Only" isn't selected.
More about zooming in these MozillaZine knowledge base articles.
Thanks, that's a big help!!
Yes, that did it!! Thanks again.
Thanks for all the info. And the quick response. I'm good to go now!!