I can't move downloads to the desk top! Please help!
I've done all what the other questions said. Nothing. I need a solution that will work for a Mac Os X 4.0. I don't care if it's super complicated just I WANT MY COMPUTER FIXED!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- Version 184.108.40.20668
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.19.0 http://www.musicnotes.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28 GTB7.1
What do you mean with moving?
Do you have a problem with saving downloaded files to the desktop or with moving the files from the original download location to the desktop at a later time?
I meant taking the original download and dragging it down to the desktop. Like when you need a photo off the internet you can just drag it to the desktop.
Does it help if you hold down the Ctrl key while dragging to make a copy of the link?