whenver i close firefox it gives me a crash report window i want to disable it
i am using vista. ok so i know i have to go into the crash report folider but everytime i go into %APPDATA\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reports% its not their i still cant find "application.ini" so i can go into it and change the 1 to a 0 can someone tell how to get to the crash report folider because i cant get to it oh and i already tryed include hidden files in advance search.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller 188.8.131.52
- OGPlanet Game Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can check and modify sending of crash reports via one of the SubmitCrashReport registry key (DWORD value = 0 or 1):
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reporter\SubmitCrashReport
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reporter\SubmitCrashReport
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports that have this format:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
Modified by cor-el