How do I remove an unwanted website from the Firefox startup?
Since installing a PP free viewer this redirection of home page is present, have not been able to disable or remove the redirection.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A free PP viewer was installed
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Have tried to remove program for search us.com and the reroute to that page still occurs every time that FireFox is started.
Have used the options tab to change default home page but the change does not remain when shutting down FireFox.
Have you tried resetting the Homepage?
See - How to set the homepage