options window is full screen so cant use "ok" button to save options how to reset it?
the options window after installing keeps going full screen therefore unable to ok prefs changes as box not visible . this is on latest beta. bookmarks window etc are ok just option window .
Solved: this happens after enabling the pdf reader. After disabling this problem still persists,how do i get the default window back?
Modified by jennynoob
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
The following advice is based on Windows 7 and I don't know whether Windows 8 has the same issues or something new.
Firefox stores window dimensions and toolbar customizations in a file. You might try renaming that file so that Firefox returns to the default settings for toolbars and windows. Here's how:
(1) Open your personal settings (AKA Firefox profile) folder
Help (or Alt+h) > Troubleshooting Information > "Show Folder" button
(2) Switch back to Firefox and exit the program (e.g., File > Exit)
(3) Wait a few moments for Firefox to finish updating files in your settings folder, then rename localstore.rdf to something else, like localstore-bad.rdf or localstore.old. Alternately, you can delete the file.
(4) You're done with your profile folder and you can restart Firefox now.