I can't download the newest version of firefox, it downloads, and then when I want to drag the icon into the applications folder, it doesn't complete.
same as above, but at the end of the download it goes "boink" and closes
Additional System Details
This started when...
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.8 http://www.musicnotes.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20120128 Firefox/3.6.26
I have an mac OSX version 10.4.11
This is because Firefox 3.6 is the last version of Firefox that will run on your computer. Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.4 or PowerPC processors
Hello ndorrien, you cannot complete the installation because Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.4 or PowerPC processors
if you want you can try : tenfourfox
see also for tenfourfox : TenFourFox no longer supports browser plugins
Modified by ideato