Firefox will disable my HP L7680( error message " turn power off then on again") when using either the printer icon or print in file pull down. .
This happens for em & other print request in my online brokerage account. It has no problem printing PDF files. When the message appears, four lights start blinking at the same time on the auto answer button, on off button, lower SD slot, and the light under the OK button with the directional tabs. At that point I have to power down the printer and change to ie8 to print these. My ie8 browser has no problems with any printing, but it does not function when trying to add notes in my Comcast address book
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I changed to Firefox to slove another problem mentioned above.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Bing Bar
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
.I have checked all the online help on your site and I still have the problem. What am I missing?