I have Firefox 16.0.2 installed. I have manually upgraded my Citrix plugin to the latest version (18.104.22.168), but when i run the "Check to see if your plugins a
I have Firefox 16.0.2 installed. I have manually upgraded my Citrix plugin to the latest version (22.214.171.124), but when i run the "Check to see if your plugins are up to date" link it still has Status "Outdated Version", Action "Upgrade" in orange with a link that goes nowhere. Is this a problem with Firefox or Citrix plugin?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.1995
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Office Live Update v1.5
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Hi icequake, your question is possibly a duplicate of Question# 929250 in which you also replied to having the same problem.
This appears to be a bug in Mozilla Firefox but no one has yet filed a report in Bugzilla.
If you would be so kind to give more details, I will help you and the others to file a bug report so engineers can take a look at it.