When I want to print a website or online article (or print preview it), the first page looks fine but every page thereafter is scaled wrong--it's too big, things are cut off, etc. When I view the same website with Safari or Chrome and try to print it, it looks fine.
I'm running Firefox 16 on Mac 10.7.
I googled this question and it was recommended to reset the printer preferences (which I did) but that didn't solve the problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- RocketLife Software Component
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0