i keep trying to down load the new firefox but nothing happens
i am using an old version of firefox and get messages to down load the latest version i do this and nothing happens
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Seekmo Firefox Plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Veoh Web Video Player Browser Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 7.0.3
- Shockwave Flash 4.0 r26
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
hello, did you also run the setup, after you've downloaded it?
please also note that you have loads of outdated plugins present, which have multiple securtiy vulnerabilities & will put your system and your personal data at risk each time you're on the web or they might already be compromised. please uninstall the multiple old shockwave flash & director plugins from the windows control panel & keep the other plugins updated.
you should probably do a full scan of your system with the security software already in place and different other tool like the free version of malwarebytes ...