I get an error message when banking online involves seeing transactions that have posted to my bank account
I can get to my financial institution's web page and can login. My account comes up. But when I click on my checking or savings transactions I get this error message in Red "An unexpected system error occurred. Please try your request later. If the problem persists, please contact customer service."
After spending two hours with financial institution and clearing cookies, cache, etc. and creating a new login password the problem persists. I can get to everything involved with the financial institution using Internet Explorer.
No problem exists through the system used by said financial institution.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0