When i open Mozilla it turns green and locks up everything is green in the window and i cannot use any feature in Mozilla.
When i open Mozilla for a split second i will see the normal screen then it turns green and i cannot access any features in the web browser. I cannot access anything else of the crash ID or troubleshooting info.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello StanleyRoper, please follow the troubleshooting steps described at Firefox opens with a transparent or blank window. if this resolves the issue, it would also be interesting which extension caused the issue in your case. thank you!
That fixed it thanks man! It was so simple cant believe i didnt know what it was.