firefox window shows up foggy with not menu bars at all
opens window/ flashes white and then flashes into a cloudy opaque box....you can tell the window is open by the firfox symbol in the upper left corner and minimize and close on upper left. all of everything else is gone. tried to log in with explorer and update. no go. I have no menu bar or bookmarks...that I majorly need any ideas????? Aloha, H
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
couple days ago. closed everything like normal and wouldn't open up again!
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- SOE Web Installer
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.10; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0