How do I get rid of nsappshell:eventwindow, and get my Task Manager back to where I can see it?
2-3 weeks ago, my Task Manager quit showing itself except for a line on the bottom. And once as I was shutting down, I had to end the aforementioned file. My computer gets hung up for short periods occasionally, and sometimes, runs slower.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Default Plug-in
- Ask Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1684
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Did you try to drag up the taskbar with the left mouse key pressed in case you've hidden it?
Try to use "Firefox/File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit") to close Firefox if you are currently doing that by clicking the close X on the title bar.