can i go back from V16.01 to an earler version? as i do not wish to upgrade my Mac os on this computer
Can I go back from V16.01 to an earlier version? as i do not wish to upgrade my Mac os on this computer as I will loses software that is not supported in 10.8
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Firefox 16.0.1 will work just fine on your mac, only newer versions (17 and above) won't. Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.5
Ok many thanks, it looked like firefox 16 was a problem