Can't use back button because of little window that opens above with name of website.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
Tonight, 10/16 while on Facebook. Sometimes I can go back but when I am finished the only way I can figure out how to continue is to exit from the website and start again.
- Picasa plugin.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1132
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
It did it for the first time tonight. I have no idea what I did and it has never happened before but when I tried again it did he same thing. I can't use Firefox is I don't resolve this problem. I have been using Firefox for months now.
Is the Navigation Toolbar with the back and forward buttons still visible?
- View > Toolbars
Is the tab bar covering the Navigation Toolbar or do you have another problem?
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.