I have recently changed from IE but when I try to import Favorites I only get the first two files. How can I get ALL my Favorite?s
I have followed the tips and imported Favorites from IE but only the first two files have come across. How do I get ALL files across please?
Wow. I think I am going to like Firefox if help is so readily available, prompt and as good as this.Fixed straight away Thank you so much KevodRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Yes, this sometimes happens. When the import is partial or incomplete, you can work around that by manually exporting from IE to an HTML file, then importing that file into Firefox. Please see the following thread for a discussion of the process: Only 1/3rd of my bookmarks imported from IE. How do I move the rest?
Wow. I think I am going to like Firefox if help is so readily available, prompt and as good as this.Fixed straight away Thank you so much Kevod