I just received a message from Foxfire stating that my laptop will not be secure due to the operating system on my laptop.
I opened my laptop and a pop up message appeared when I opened Foxfire stating something about Foxfire not being able to secure my computer due to the operating system that my Mac runs on.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
12 October 2012 at 6:40pm
- Version 18.104.22.16832
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.16
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- npmnqmp 07076003
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello jaynpsfl, this is a genuine information - unfortunately firefox 16 was the last version of the browser that supports os x 10.5 - there won't be any security updates for it in the future.