i just got clear wireless service and cannot use firefox. how do i fix this
hi, i have dial up. just got clear wireless. if i use the dial up i can use firefox, no problem. i have the latest firefox. if i use clear i can only get a couple of websites. can some help me. not to computer savvy. i need step by step info. thank you bonnie
Have you tried to read Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
yesterday when i got clear wireless
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- DailyBibleGuide Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Have you tried to read Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can?
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
hi. tried using no proxy setting it didnt work. then tried auto-detect setting for network. it works just fine now. thanks for the help. bcrabby