This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When I'm playing gladiatus (an online mmorpg game) I have to drag some stuff to my invertory. But when im trying to drag it doesnt work using 16.0, IE works
So im playing an online game and for getting my stuff i have to drag them to my inventory. But when im on the stuff its the normal cursor, but when i try to drag it change into a disable cursor. And when i release the mouse click it returns to is normal cursor. My brother is playing the same game and using the same firefox etc like me, and it works
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!