Why is Firefox is NOT displaying a full yahoo SENT email message..it truncates after 1 line.
While attempting to view and then Forward an email - All SENT messages show only the 1st line- when actually forwarded, the message is also still truncated. Same attempts- with the same email, in IE -work effortlessly- any ideas. ? BBΦ
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
2 months ago
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Please first update to Firefox 15.0.1 (the version you are running is EXTREMELY old and insecure. Update Firefox to the latest version
After doing that, try to read Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should