I can't access my gmail acct
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.21
- Version 188.8.131.5272
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0
First, update firefox to 15.0.1 (or 16, which comes out tomorrow) by reading Update Firefox to the latest version. Then, try reading Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that aren't send or otherwise blocked.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
This answer is for those who migrated profile from Google Chrome to Firefox 1. Sign into any other Google service 2. Logout 3. Go to G-Mail(it should work this time around) 4. Now login. As cor-el said, it's caused by cookies which Firefox doesn't have the ability to view.