How can i list my all installed addons with proper link for installtion
I have installed many addons, I just want to keep them as list with active link so that I easily share them and also when ever I format my system I can use just that list, It may be list in evernote or as an email, doc file or excel sheet.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Use the InfoLister 0.10.4a3 version at the top of the page. Save the HTML version of the output file and then open that file in a web browser. Click on the hyperlink to get to the home page specified in each extension.
Or setup your own "Collection".
A Collection is very helpful when re-installing Firefox or when creating a new Profile.