My stumble upon has quit working. Keeps saying It will not work with the browser version I have witch is Mozilla 12.0
All of the sudden my stumble upon has quit working and I'm not sure why. When I try to stumble it says my browser version needs to be updated yet I have done nothing to change anything to make this problem happen. What do I need to do and how do I fix this?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- IE Tab plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You probably have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox/3.5.6
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)