I am on the "update Channel" and have firefox 9.0, yet version 15 is out?
A website told me to you a compatible browser and suggested firefox 10.0 (or ie or chrome). I assumed, since I am on the "update channel", that I would have the newest version installed.
It seems there is a version 15? Why have I missed 10, 11, 12, 13, 14?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- YBS Account Aggregation
- DivX Plus Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1689
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0
HI, Go to Help menu and click on the "about firefox ". It will automatically updated your browser to the latest. Or else go to moziall firefox download site, start download the latest supported firefox browser that suits your computer
Find your version- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-what-version-firefox-you-are-using
Modified by TheOldFox