How can I upgrade my FireFox cite
I am installing a quickbooks online version and it is not accepting it what do I do
Additional System Details
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The Totem 2.32.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Ubuntu; X11; Linux i686; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
To upgrade Firefox, you can read Update Firefox to the latest version. You should be able to update to Firefox 15.0.1. As for Quickbooks, does that even support Linux? After updating Firefox I would contact quickbooks support if you are still having trouble.
Modified by Noah_SUMO