Bookmarks haven't worked in over a month
My bookmarks have not worked in over a month I'm not sure if it was after upgrading or if something else caused this. I'm currently running ver. 15.0.1 on my desktop & laptop & am only having the problem on my desktop. I've tried deleting & re-importing my bookmarks but they still don't work. They display fine but do nothing when I click on them.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Approx. a month ago
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Winamp Application Detector
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.524
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Logitech Device Detection
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox Profile Folder.
You can try to check and repair the places database with this extension:
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Modified by dumdidadida