I cannot type responces to emails since mirosoft upgraded to outlook
on this computer i cannot respond to my emails on my hotmail account. i click on the part of the screen where i suppose to type and nothing shows up. i can type in the subject line but not in the body.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.523
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
When you have a problem with one particular site, a good "first thing to try" is clearing your Firefox cache and deleting your saved cookies for the site.
(1) Bypass Firefox's Cache
Use Ctrl+Shift+r to reload the page fresh from the server.
(You also can clear Firefox's cache completely using:
orange Firefox button or Tools menu > Options > Advanced
On the Network mini-tab > Cached Web Content : "Clear Now")
(2) Remove your live.com cookies (save any pending work first) using either of these:
- While viewing a page on the site, right-click and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
- Alt+t (open the classic Tools menu) > Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
Then try reloading the page. Does that help?
Your browser reported to the forum that it is Firefox 9.0.1, which was released 9 months ago now and contains numerous publicly disclosed security vulnerabilities. Have you had problems updating Firefox, or is something holding you back? Or if you check Help > About Firefox, does that show a different version?