i am not getting favicons at all, my start pages' search button does not work, my new tab window shows no graphics and i have searched for solutions at no avail
im an osx 10.8.2 (mountain lion) user and have recently updated to firefox 15 and am very dissatisfied with its performance. web pages lag. no fav icons. no graphics on new tab window just grey boxes. i have done much searching around and tried a few "solutions" none of which fixed any of my problems. Heck i even did a fresh install. not very happy right now
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
i updated to 15
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Picasa plugin.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.6
- Version 188.8.131.529
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
here is a screenshot of what i am talking about