How do I delete or remove Hotspotshield completely from Firefox? I already deleted it using the control panel programs & features function.
I tried to delete Hotspot shield using the control panel function. Now it keeps showing up when ever I am using Firefox. I tried deleting the tool bar for it. But, it keeps coming back. it will show up on different accounts when I change pages. Like when I log onto the Telus account to pay bill. So how do I get this removed from my computer completely?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
the whole time i had the program installed reason for deleting it
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- 20-20 3D Viewer for IKEA - Mozilla Plug-In v22.214.171.124
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Please see this (the uninstall section towards the bottom).
Modified by dumdidadida