i can't install update firefox 15. i am attaching a screen shot of message i get about "sharing". not sure what to do.
some items had to be skipped. for each item, choos file- get info- make sure lock is deselected.at this point i can't check "sharing & permissions".
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Version 184.108.40.20617
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Try deleting Firefox from your applications folder first. You may have to enter your admin password. Once you've removed it, you should be able to drag in the new version without a problem.