mozilla crashes sometimes when trying to get on a website
I can usually open mozilla w/o problems. My crashes occur when I try to get to any one of my favorite websites. It either takes a long time to connect or I get the message "server not found". I also have IE on my computer and it is much easier to connect to these websites. I have a router that I use and most of the errors have come up since I started using the router (I have tried 2 different routers with the same results). I can connect directly from my modem to my computer and most of the mozilla errors go away. Everybody blames someone else.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
What type of router is it?
It might be that there are firmware updates available via the router configuration page or the Windows Update feature.