I was having problems with crashing in Firefox 15 so i updated to firefox 16 and it is still crashes every 10-15 mins. Any solutions?
It just keeps crashing and im getting really annoyed and its been interrupting my classes. I have already re-installed multiple times got rid of all add ons and that didn't help... so i am lost at this point and its not on specific sites its on all.
Additional System Details
bp-c88d1cc6-c8b8-48d1-998d-2596e21209169/15/20129:40 PMbp-1b3b225f-2323-4ef0-a29a-50be421209169/15/20129:31 PMbp-abcb658c-d7a1-4fe1-be43-2be3b21209169/15/20129:22 PMbp-687c6263-f093-4b37-b851-961da21209169/15/20129:08 PMbp-dea4dcde-7edd-4d39-a5c8-c8d37212
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Try disabling hardware acceleration in Options > Advanced - > General mini-tab - Browsing
There seems to be a bug related to AMD GPU's and / or drivers which may be the cause of your crashes.
Thanks it worked :D