How do I stop pop ups from "Uncover the Net", even though my pop up blocker is on?
I occasionally get other pop ups but it's usually "Uncover the Net" trying to sell me stuff I don't want. This happens several times each day.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
About 2 months ago.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 188.8.131.5282
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- NDS Player Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
I'm using Windows 7
(Adblock Plus is required to work the Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon. If you get a message saying additional items required it means that you don't have Adblock Plus installed)
Thanks so much Ideato. I will mark it Solved in a couple days after test driving.