I want the New Tab page back!
ok so i love the new tab page and i have become very dependent on it for work, i recently had a run in with babylon and somehow in the process of riding my computer of that stupid program i have lost the new tab page it use to be that i just click the + and there was my last 12 sites i visited which made life easy for me now its just a blank page or my homepage i am at a loss
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
i have tried resetting everything in options i deleted and reinstalled firefox i have done everything i can think of but i am at a loss as to what i did or what happened
That should be relatively easy to reset, have you any other things that need resetting also.
- Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page
- Customize the New Tab page note the thumbnails themselves may take a while to re populate as you need to visit the sites involved
This restartless add-on searchreset is often used to reset after similar problems
I am not certain that resets the new tabs page to the default, but if it does not I will post a suggestion to the add-on developer, as it may be a new feature that could be added to the addon.
Please read the linked article, try the searchreset add-on, then post back with how you are getting on.