Why did my screen go Grey today? Are we on a new release in the knowledge base?
I just became a contributor on 9/9/12. Today is 9/13. I'm just starting to get used to the knowledge base. My screens are now kind of grey, where they mostly were white. I'm assuming that the knowledge base is now running on a newer version. Is that correct?
zipguy, yes, this is part of the SUMO redesign. It got turned on for all contributors today and will be turned on for new users of the next for days. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/708647Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
zipguy, yes, this is part of the SUMO redesign. It got turned on for all contributors today and will be turned on for new users of the next for days. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/708647
ok thanks. I thought it had to be a new releae. But dang.... I was just begining to get accustomed to the old release.
There are some problems, like looking up someone by right-clicking on them, dashboard, etc.
Modified by zipguy