I suspect firefox request some of pages that I had opened before in the background, 1 page of I'm requesting password reset, and another is page for my cronjob
Here is the proof from the page I requested password reset
For your information:
User Name : xxxxxx Time of Request : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 IP Address : 18.104.22.168
If the above link is not clickable, please copy the whole link and paste it in your browser.
as it stated, I requested today, but I requested it maybe 2 week ago. another one is my cronjob page, I use firefox once to test it out, and it send test email to me..
-Notis ini adalah cetakan berkomputer, tandatangan adalah tidak diperlukan-
1. query from 172.17.111.18
2. query from Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
3. query from HEAD --- I try to trace where it from, and surprisingly, it is my IP (at the time) and as it state, from Firefox I'm using..
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- Picasa plugin.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Folx Downloader Netscape plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
I have problem opening IP 172.17.111.18. Could you write down the URL here for test?
Amin, It's a local network IP. I think that it requested when I open the firefox and during this time, it try to reload tab and maybe it request the site too. Perhaps firefox team can find any way this could happened. Just thought. :D
For info, I used Firefox Sync v1.7 for a pc and a mac. Other extensions are greasemonkey, firebug, colorzilla, flashgot, downloademall.