my user name and password don't work, help!
I need to know my user name and password please. What I wrote down doesn't work now. I've requested my user name and password be sent to my email account and not received any notices. Please help!
Additional System Details
This started when...
I received a new computer at work and the tech didn't sync any of my passwords
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Novell iPrint Scriptable Plug-in provides functions for the iPrint Map Designer
- iPrint Plug-in 1.0.0 - Provides iPrint client services for Windows
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
did you mean support.mozilla username and password?
I need my user name and password to sign into Firefox.. where my bookmarks are stored. Thank you for trying to help
I have my user name and password but neither are recognized when I try to reset my pass word a box comes up and asks for my email but there is no place for me to enter it. All I'm trying to do is use the sync now feature but after many hours of trying to follow your"simple instructions" ? I never get past the second page. This is the third or fourth time I have tried to do this each time ending in frustration and failure. It really is'nt a lot of fun and I guess I will have to go back to Explorer or which is not half as good as firefox or god forbid try safari which is terrible and not really worth the effort, but at least I cab get past page2 of their help sections, I want to stay with firefox but I've never really received any help what so ever and I don't need the frustration. Of course there is no place on this page to enter my email address so like all my enquires in the past I don't really expect a response. Great product horrible to non existant service , Clark Taylor