This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
after I upgraded to latest version of FF (16 on windows xp), the browser doesn't load css menu of hwupgrade page (hwupgrade.it).the other web browser works fine
after I updated to the latest version of the product, some sites have been slow in rendering, but the biggest problem is the not display of styles in some sites, such as in particular hwupgrade.it.
the menu is not recognized. the console does not show any serious problem.
the problem does't occur with previous versions or with other browsers
All Replies (3)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
More info here - Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I did as you told me, but the result has not changed. on first time, when I enter on page, styles are visible..but, after some times that I'm using FF, on new entering FF loses css. It's happen with some website. I have also restored FF..maybe the problem is with external components like adblocks..etc.. however, thanks for you help
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.