Hi, i recently installed firefox cause chrome wasnt cutting it for me. I tried to watch a video on youtube, the page would load n all but then when the big play button comes up in the middle of the video, that white noise blurry picture comes up and it says " an error occured, please try again later". and i have been trying again for hours -.-. Anyone help please!
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
I did everything, it still isnt working........... :(
You can check for problems caused by recent Flash updates and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer
- disable protected mode in Flash 11.3 and later
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- downgrade to Flash 11.2 or 10.3
Fixed!! I uninstalled latest flash and installed 10.3. Thank you very much!