The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed and every solution I've read hasn't worked
It only started happening a few weeks ago and I can't remember downloading anything that would effect the plugin. I've re-installed the plugin numerous times as well as installing a previous version. My Firefox is also up to date.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.6.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Pando Web Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Winamp Application Detector
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Version 0.8.6f.2, copyright 1996-2008 The VideoLAN Team 2008 Dynnohttp://www.dyyno.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Your installed plugins list shows two different versions of Flash. Use the Adobe uninstaller program to entirely remove Flash and then install the latest version.
Thanks for the reply.
I've done what you said and I'll reply back if the problem continues.