I need Norton Toolbar to work! What is the latest version of Firefox that the Norton Toolbar will work on?
What is the latest version of Firefox on which Norton Toolbar will work? This is mandatory for my use but every time it updates itself (automaticlally!!!) I have to go back to a previous version to get my Norton Toolbar to work. Although I have gone back to v12, on which my toolbar worked this morning, it now does not!
Modified by phmode
Norton Toolbar dropped support for Firefox 12 about a week ago. You need to update to Firefox 15, and then update Norton Toolbar in order for it to work. https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-15-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/791174Read this answer in context 5
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BBC iPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Norton Toolbar dropped support for Firefox 12 about a week ago. You need to update to Firefox 15, and then update Norton Toolbar in order for it to work. https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-15-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/791174
Many thanks for the rapid and concise response. I can now get back to work without the hassle of trying to remember my numerous passwords and logins.
I hereby award you a 'Hero of the Republic' medal; not worth much but wear it with pride anyway!