I just can't log on in my account (on 9gag.com).
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
When you have a problem with one particular site, a good "first thing to try" is clearing your Firefox cache and deleting your saved cookies for the site.
1. Bypass Firefox's Cache
Use Ctrl+Shift+r to reload the page fresh from the server. Any difference? If not...
2. Clear Firefox's Cache Completely
orange Firefox button or Tools menu > Options > Advanced
On the Network mini-tab > Cached Web Content : "Clear Now"
3. If needed, remove the site's cookies in this dialog
While viewing a page on the site, right-click and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
Then try reloading the page. Does that help?
Does this also happen with the current Firefox 15 release?
- Firefox 15.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 10.0.x ESR: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all.html
- Firefox 3.6.28: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
its working :O thx ^^