I just can't log on in my account (on 9gag.com).
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
When you have a problem with one particular site, a good "first thing to try" is clearing your Firefox cache and deleting your saved cookies for the site.
1. Bypass Firefox's Cache
Use Ctrl+Shift+r to reload the page fresh from the server. Any difference? If not...
2. Clear Firefox's Cache Completely
orange Firefox button or Tools menu > Options > Advanced
On the Network mini-tab > Cached Web Content : "Clear Now"
3. If needed, remove the site's cookies in this dialog
While viewing a page on the site, right-click and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
Then try reloading the page. Does that help?
Does this also happen with the current Firefox 15 release?
- Firefox 15.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 10.0.x ESR: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all.html
- Firefox 3.6.28: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
its working :O thx ^^
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.