how can i go back to v 14.x
I just updated to version 15.0 and realized that I should have waited until the Norton toolbar is available for this version because I use it all the time. How can I go back to V14.x that I had previously? It is very frustrating that this is not readily available.
Additional System Details
This started when...
updated to V15.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Logitech Device Detection
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Norton update for Firefox 15 - https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-15-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/791174